Tattoo You - Freewrite



simon_zook-57217a20eafe7-tattoo.jpg
Tattoo of Recollection
Reasons pertaining to why I favor this tattoo is that it’s represents my very first anime I view of which I hold dear to my heart, it showed me my dream and my pathway towards becoming a scientist/inventor, and it also made me who I am today. Detective Conan is an anime released in 1996. I first viewed it when I was seven years old it was my first anime in English subtitles and the series currently is still ongoing. It shaped me in so so many ways such as my integrity and heart of justice. For instance, in the past I had to put a relative in jail and was pressured by my fathers family to lie and coerce in court about my statement and police report, but I didn’t because I remembered of Detective Conan and the lessons taught from it.

Why is there a tattoo of anime ? Most of the time it’s because of just thinking it’s cool or that one just simply likes it. But sometimes there’s reason to why you like the things you like. For me that is to say my past played a huge part of why I fell in love with it as it shaped me while I was young. Such as the gadgets of Edogawa Conan AKA Kudou Shinichi High School detective turned elementary school boy detective by a mysterious black organization from a experimental drug that turned him young. Inventions from varies from sleep dart watch to electrical charged sneakers and so many more that’s mainly how I fell for it. It’s also because it’s was a great moment for me during the time of my childhood.

In my perspective, getting a tattoo depends if you want for life or not. As for my stance is neutral really it depends if I truly in all honesty if I want. If so I rather place it in an unseen space on my body. With that you could say it just depends on the chance, feelings, and occasion of said pertaining time is just right I might decide yes on getting it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Detective Conan- Tattoo You - First Draft

Detective Conan - Tattoo You Intro - Background - Summary - Transition - Thesis