Detective Conan - Tattoo You Intro - Background - Summary - Transition - Thesis



simon_zook-57217a20eafe7-tattoo.jpg      12519226_1672024103067493_1615255090_n.jpg

Detective Conan - Tattoo You Intro - Background - Summary - Transition - Thesis

 Detective Conan anime/manga is one of the top longest ongoing series in the present world. I first discovered it in my primal youth as I was introduced to anime from my elder brother. Detective Conan illustrates the conforming story of a high school detective/Sherlock Holmes fanatic of which in the first episode ending got made to swallow a experimental murder drug that caused the main protagonist to turned into a adolescent   by a dark organization. The story itself is of him solving crime and seeing that truth always prevails while protecting his love one’s and trying to find a way back to his original form as also to finding the Black Organization. This tattoo portrays that of Edogawa Conan and Kudou Shinichi is being interconnected by that of the APTX-4869 drug. The drug in which that caused the story in the anime/manga to be set in motion.With that entailed this tattoo is showing the conforming details of the past and present is interlinked by that of one event even this is true in reality. For me, this true as this has happened to me from a major standpoint. In all honesty; I might never get myself a tattoo, but this image, this tattoo conforms with my view of this vast universe as it display’s that of the chain reaction of life that proceeds from events small or big.         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Detective Conan- Tattoo You - First Draft