Tattoo You - Cause and Effect - Detective Conan



Tattoo You - Cause and Effect Support Paragraph
250px-Detective_Conan_Characters.jpg
     A tattoo it should express my internal longing and love of my childhood of which raised me to become who I am. Detective Conan is that tattoo which personifies my youth as for in past this show was what taught me moral values and got me through my dreary times. This anime or show is a part of my history as it is me and it is my story. Most often times tattoo’s should be a representation towards who we are. Such as tattoo’s often are an outlet for people to express themselves or a reminder of their past. Life, life is often times difficult as such losing someone near us or even a significant event that causes dread and pity can affect us the people. This gave rise to wanting to express one’s past. While there’s also the political stance of reminding what we despise. For instance, the School Mass shooting is one where one can get a no guns tattoo. That’s why numerous people pride themselves on expressing themselves of their stance of worldly events or their past. Even people who like anime, video games, or even movies express themselves through tattoos. The tattoos themselves could be just the fans or viewers expressing that they love the show or there is more to the reason why they receive that.
Black_Organization.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Detective Conan- Tattoo You - First Draft

Detective Conan - Tattoo You Intro - Background - Summary - Transition - Thesis