Challenges and Family

Two Truths and One Lie - "Challenges and Family" - by Peter Tran
I’ve live with Migraines my whole life since the first time I had my recollection of memories. Everyday is a constant hailstorm of pain to such a degree that it had ruined my life. For instance, I was briefly in the Military with just one week left until graduation but sadly I could not withstand anymore pain with even my willpower. It’s the same thing everyday with the constant fluctuating pain, that sometimes I wonder how I made it alive another day. As everyday is just woefully difficult as the pain is twenty four-seven, three hundred and sixty five days a year nonstop.

Image result for migrainesWhat is a goal, What is a dream ? It is what thrives us humans to reach for stars and live another day is it not. Well it is for me anyways. My dream ever since I was a young lad was to create my own company and be a scientist to help develop the pathway to a better Future. Even then to make it a reality is just another challenge face with my own skyscraper of a migraine it’s really funny, but even then I would still confront it as this is what’s keeping me going in life, so with every failure and every blood dropped it’s a step closer towards my destination.

I live in Imperial. My mother is a Realtor. While I’m the second child in the family. I have four siblings two brothers and two sisters. The oldest is twenty-five having finished college in 2017 and has been looking for a job since then. While I’m twenty nearing twenty-one in a couple of months. My younger brother is nineteen has a job, but is a troublemaker with excessive drinking, partying and the like. Anyways, one day I received a call from my older brother that my younger brother “D” went partying on Halloween and when he told our mother that he was going home at one in the morning he didn’t so my brother called him and he said the party was over so to pick him up now. While during that time he was die drunk and my whole family had to go out to try to find him all night. As my older brother told me that my brother “D” had crossed the railroad crossing multiple times in his drunken daze. That night was 'awful' if it’s summarized in a word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Detective Conan- Tattoo You - First Draft

Detective Conan - Tattoo You Intro - Background - Summary - Transition - Thesis