Tattoo You - Conclusion/Reflection - Detective Conan



simon_zook-57217a20eafe7-tattoo.jpg
Tattoo You - Conclusion/Reflection - Detective Conan
This tattoo of Detective Conan resonates with me. As it is a big part of my past in which created the present me as it taught me moral values and the dark heart of humans. For instance, years ago my moral compass was tested as I was pressured and being bribed by my family to lie in court, but I remember Detective Conan which was one of the two things that made me to stay on a moral path as I resisted and stayed truthful. Everyone has a past of which was bad or good, but some may still want something to remember it. That’s why some would incorporate a tattoo or branding of sort to recall those events in time. As for my stance in getting a tattoo is neutral as it really depends on if I truly in all honesty want it. Even then I dislike it if it is to excessive on the body as some people would cover themselves entirely.In my perspective,one’s past is what attribute to who we become.  With that I believe it just depends on the chance, feelings, and occasion of said pertaining time that would a person might say yes on getting a tattoo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Detective Conan- Tattoo You - First Draft

Detective Conan - Tattoo You Intro - Background - Summary - Transition - Thesis